Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Love to Be Alone

Don't demand that people need to recognize you.

So what if everyone doesn't recognize you, or if everyone recognizes you, so what?

Let the whole world recognize you, so what?

And if nobody recognizes you, so what?

There are flowers in the garden, there are flowers in the forest.

Do they say, '' Oh, nobody saw me, I have blossomed?''
Does it matter to the rose whether someone looks at it or not?

In fact, if people look at it, they may pluck it! It is better nobody sees them - they are happy.

This urge for recognition from somebody is what kills you.

You do your job and that's it!
What has to come to you.

Why do we need to crave for other's recognition?

That brings ego - ''Me, me, me, I did it.''

So many lives like this you have existed on this planet and they have all gone - so many mosquitos like you.

You know that story of an elephant and the fly on it's leg?

A fly was living on the leg of an elephant. Once the fly got so angry at the elephant, it said, ''I'm leaving you today! Finished! Enough is enough! I'm done with you.''

It got so angry, it left. At that moment, just by accident, the elephant moved it's leg and some dust arose.

But the fly thought that the storm has come because it is leaving the elephant.

It told the elephant, ''Yes, you see, the storm has come? I'm leaving you - you suffer from the storm.''

The elephant didn't even know that the fly was sitting on it's leg!

And that is how nobody really cares what you are, what you do, what you don't do.

And all impact gets wiped out by the flood of time.

Time comes and just floods you, wipes you out, wipes all the memory out of this planet.

This me, me, me can only dissolve and you serve. He becomes free from this identity of ego, identity of the smallness.

Identifying yourself with the smallness, because this smallness is the cause of misery.

''I was not recognized. Nobody looked at me, nobody loves me.''

Come on, wake up. You are love!

Love is in giving, not in demanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment